FX Renew End of Day signals are trades based off our Weekly Trading Opportunities Report. Entry orders are set and trades are managed once a day in the hour after the US market closes, though there may be the odd time the trade needs management intra-day depending on the market.
Trade Management Updates
- AUDUSD from 31 January hit the stop-loss for a loss of 1R
- WTI from 4 February hit the stop-loss for a loss of 1R (your entry may or may not have been triggered depending on your broker)
- Most Forex pairs are stuck in daily sideways market types and direction is unclear. Furthermore the USD (Dollar Index) is sitting mid-range in a sideways quiet MT. The best opportunities will be to wait for the price to get to the edge of the range or to breakout into a new trend. Until then it may be a little difficult to find good trades.
- I am looking for AUDUSD to move back towards 0.70, NZDUSD to 0.66 and GBPUSD to 1.27 to stalk buying opportunities. Given adjusting rate hike expectations and weak US bonds, I prefer to short USD, unless we start to trade above 98.00 on the dollar index.
- If stocks continue to remain robust and bond yields recover then I like to buy USDJPY above 110.00
- My favorite trade for this week ahead is to buy Gold. Despite USD strength, gold has remained robust and is in a clear uptrend.
Here is a brief user guide.
- Put an order to close 25% of your position on each profit target. If any of the targets say “trail” then don’t add a target as we are letting this portion run.
- Entry orders on Tuesday to Friday are “market orders”. Orders on Monday are “stop” orders
- You can view current trades in the Signals Matrix
NO NEW SIGNALS TODAY
The post FX Renew End of Day Signals Order Sheet 11 February 19 appeared first on FX Renew.