How to Get the World Talking About Your Brand written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing
Marketing Podcast with Jay Baer
My guest this week on the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is Jay Baer. He is the founder of Convince & Convert, a digital strategy consulting firm and a New York Times best-selling author of six books.
Baer is also a highly sought-after emcee and keynote speaker, an entrepreneur and founder of five multi-million dollar businesses, and has served as an advisor to more than 700 companies and organizations, including Caterpillar, Nike, and The United Nations.
He is a go-to source for various national media outlets including NPR, USA Today, TIME, and Real Simple.
On today’s episode, we discuss his latest book with co-author Daniel Lemin, Talk Triggers, which provides brands with a guide on how to create an effective word-of-mouth strategy for their business.
Questions I ask Jay Baer:
- What is a talk trigger?
- What are the five types of talk triggers?
- How should a talk trigger relate to a company’s brand?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- What elements are essential to creating an effective talk trigger.
- Why the best way to grow your business is to let your customers do it for you.
- How to use more traditional forms of marketing to remind people of your talk trigger.
Key takeaways from the episode and more about Jay Baer:
- Learn more about Jay Baer
- Learn more about Talk Triggers
- Read the 6-Step Guide for Duct Tape Marketing Podcast listeners
- Read the Chatter Matters 2018 Word of Mouth Report
- Follow on Facebook
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Follow on Twitter
- Follow on Instagram
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
More about broker advertising uk